Inclusive Economic Growth We are a think tank based in Nigeria and Washington, DC.
Inclusive economic growth is broad based across social classes and economic sectors, creating jobs and increased labor productivity. This will be the focus of the institute's work. The Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation is helping African countries to create a different and prosperous future by themselves and for themselves.
What We do
The Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation is positioned at the cutting edge of ideas and applied knowledge. We work to improve public policy and its implementation in the areas of:
• Macroeconomics • Human Development
• Business & Finance • Governance & Public Policy
How We Do It
• Research • Policy Analysis • Executive Education
• Advocacy • Discussion Forums
For Whom We Do it
• Governments • Business, corporations, and enterprises • Public
• Civil Society • Public and private international organizations
Support the Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation
The Institute is a not for profit organization. Your donations will support the institute's research work, publications, other program activities, and operational costs.